Structural relocation and elevation since 1926
Over the last 95 years, we have gained the experience to handle any structural moving or lifting project.
We offer every aspect of house raising and relocation, which includes leveling and shoring.
- Roof jacking
- Rigging and heavy hauling
- Basement excavation underneath existing homes.
No project is too big or too small!
Whether your building is constructed of traditional wood framing, steel framing, terracotta, brick, concrete, stone or any other masonry construction, we can help!
We specialize in historical buildings, so don’t hesitate to ask about your historical project!
Here are a few special historical projects we have relocated or raised.
- Historic Lestor Davis home in Coram, N.Y. Constructed in 1750
- Historic Lieutenant Moses Case House in Southold N.Y. Constructed in 1747
- Historic “Laffalot” in the Art Village, Southampton N.Y. Constructed in 1892
- Historic Stanford White home on Georgica Pond in East Hampton. (Beyonce & Jay-Z’s new home)
- Mary Booth house in Yaphank, N.Y. Constructed in 1829.
- The three Rubber Factory houses, constructed in the 1890’s.
Call us (631) 924-3818 with any questions about your project, we look forward to working together!
“Not only are they experts in their field across Long Island, they are also preservation heroes. While they’re not in the business of doing favors, because of them and their way of thinking creatively and working as problem-solvers, many more structures have been saved that would otherwise have been lost to date
– Sally Spanburgh, Southampton Town Review